POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sunroom WIP : Re: Sunroom WIP v2 Server Time
17 Aug 2024 00:12:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sunroom WIP v2
From: Slime
Date: 9 Dec 2001 03:41:00
Message: <3c13239c$1@news.povray.org>
>         scattering {4, (Yellow+White)/200 extinction 1}

That seems to be hardly visible. Increase the amount of color (lower the
number 200) a bit, and if it looks bad, fiddle with the sampling parameters.

Personally, I'm having a hard time figuring out exactly how the sampling
parameters work with method 3... but increase the AA_level or whatever it's
called to something higher and increase the minimum number of samples to
something like 20 or so. Maybe try method 1, if you fiddle with that you can
usually get it to look pretty decent, in my experience.

- Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]
[ http://www.slimeland.com/images/ ]